Subdreamer CMS

Any support requests regarding the scripts in the above category can be made here.

How is Subdreamer?

Not bad
88%
Not bad
13%

Total votes: 8
Hogx

Subdreamer CMS

Post by Hogx »

Ok to all users who are looking for the best cms software which integrates with ipb,phpbb,smf,vb forums.

From the site http://www.subdreamer.com
Subdreamer is a powerful yet simple program used for creating websites. With it's quick installation and easy to use admin interface you will have your website up and running within minutes.

Whether your goal is creating a simple website with a couple pages or a larger website with hundreds of pages, Subdreamer will get you there by providing unbeatable content management tools.

Key Features:

Forum Integration

Subdreamer Pro supports forum integration with phpBB2, vBulletin 2, vBulletin 3, Simple Machines Forum 1, and Invision Power Board 2. Once you have integrated your forum with Subdreamer you will be able to display the latest posts, top forum posters, forum statistics, and much more. You can also have your forum members login to your website from any Subdreamer page! Take it one step further by giving access to files, images, plugins, and pages only to your forum members.

Once you have installed Subdreamer and a forum, you will end up with two different styles. Fortunately, Subdreamer Pro offers skin integration. With skin integration you can skin your forum to match your Subdreamer website! It couldn't be any easier, press the 'Skin my Forum' button and Subdreamer will automatically skin your message board to match your current website.

WYSIWYG Editor

Create your pages and articles easily with one of the best editors available. This HTML text editor brings to you many of the powerful functionalities of known desktop editors like Word.

Images and tables can easily be added using the Wysiwyg editor. The editor is compatible with the most important browsers available in the market: IE 5.5+, Firefox 1.0+, Mozilla 1.3+ and Netscape 7+.

Search Engine-Friendly URLs

The robots used by search engines have problems with dynamic pages that are created by most Content Mangement Systems. However, Subdreamer converts dynamic URLs into static URLs so that they can be indexed! For example, a link such as: subdreamer.com?index.php?categorid=2 would be rewritten to subdreamer.com/features.

Image Manager

No longer will you need to open your FTP program to upload images. Subdreamer provides an Image Manager to sort through, resize, and upload images on to your website. This makes it incredibly easy to add news images to articles and overall keep track of all your images.
It is not free with all these features though.If you want the free one you have to register there and go to http://www.subdreamer.com/light.
[/size]
B)

Links:
Register there
lDownload light
Buy subdreamer
Demo

BigBlueGuy

Well...

Post by BigBlueGuy »

I think it is good i duno why but i just think that lol!
Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

wow, that looks like a really cool thing to use to make wesbites, it is a lot better than those other things
sgdc

Post by sgdc »

Looks good but costs money!
Joomla is free and is much better, so I would not go for this.
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

sgdc wrote:Looks good but costs money!
Joomla is free and is much better, so I would not go for this.
there is a free version (look at the bottom of the first post)
mohumben

Post by mohumben »

And they are still trying to make profit with it... I think commercial app defeats the whole purpose of PHP/MySQL which are free and open source.

Anyways, most CMS now are almost the same thing, following the same "mold". Just choose one that fits your needs.

Code: Select all

define('I_LOVE_PHP', true);
rwshthn

its

Post by rwshthn »

its no bad like i hink of it ?!!
hossamkiwan

Post by hossamkiwan »

i prefer SMF
rwshthn

did you have

Post by rwshthn »