members system

Any problem with PHP can be disscused here
Lycos

members system

Post by Lycos »

i need help making a mebers system with a PM system. can anyone help?

Lixas

Post by Lixas »

1) search around in php forum for member system scripts, i dont remember is it here, or if not, one day i will make a class for membersystem and of course i'll post it in scripts forum and anounce here :) (i dont know when i will do it, but i hope, it is my vision after finishing my curent project)
2) i could help you to make (HELP YOU, not to make it by myself) because i think i'm intermediate user in php and i have allready done few sites with member system and private messaging. Sorry, i have no time to make it by myself, so you can ask me and i'll try to help you. But as i noticed, do not ask me to create it for you, because i'm extremely busy (in one month period i have to learn java (because now i'm n00b) and make program that communicate with external schemes that measure temperature and controls motor and 2 led's and gui should be in web)

Post here what kind of help do you need :)
Gilliam Hughes

Post by Gilliam Hughes »

yeah if you need help post here and I will see if I can help as well :D
Gilliam Hughes - BVA100
Boeing Virtual Airlines
uz

Post by uz »

Please, i swa this post and wanted to ask.
Does anyone have script or component for joomla or mambo ?
I mean members system
BigBlueGuy

On that login subject......

Post by BigBlueGuy »

On that login subject if anyone could make a login system it would really help me and my site become more popular if you need idas to make one go to...
http://www.bluebobble.com
And they have a users system that i like. :)
Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
uz

Post by uz »

Oh i found!!!
Community Builder for Mambo/Joomla
BigBlueGuy

WHats the link?

Post by BigBlueGuy »

Whats the link to that site for system logins?
Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
bad-dj

members

Post by bad-dj »

i like them mmbers systems there cool
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

Lixas wrote:...Sorry, i have no time to make it by myself, so you can ask me and i'll try to help you. But as i noticed, do not ask me to create it for you, because i'm extremely busy (in one month period i have to learn java (because now i'm n00b) and make program that communicate with external schemes that measure temperature and controls motor and 2 led's and gui should be in web)

Post here what kind of help do you need :)
I've done my project successfully :D
I'm back, now i can help for anyone. The only thing that you should do- ask for me what you are inereted in on creating member system :)
BigBlueGuy

Er...

Post by BigBlueGuy »

Ok...I am lost now if someone can just post a list of sites i can get a good User System thx. :?
Best Regards
BigBlueGuy