Approx. how much does the photoshop cost??

All the graphics design related talk can be done here.
hayleykims

Approx. how much does the photoshop cost??

Post by hayleykims »

I Need to know how much it costs so when i go to buy it i have enough money :roll: [/img]

insaneisenough

Post by insaneisenough »

Well theres Photoshop Elements which is $99 USD and Photoshop CS2 $649.00 USD. Unless you can possibly find it for less on Ebay...
Though I suggest you look into http://www.gimp.org if you need something to use quickly.
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Yeah, PS and MX Flash and stuff like that cost lots of $$$, so if you know where to find them (wink) you can basically get like anything off teh Internet for free...
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

insaneisenough wrote:Well theres Photoshop Elements which is $99 USD and Photoshop CS2 $649.00 USD. Unless you can possibly find it for less on Ebay...
Though I suggest you look into http://www.gimp.org if you need something to use quickly.
yap its nearly to this prices
sethamin

Post by sethamin »

iPod Wizard wrote:Yeah, PS and MX Flash and stuff like that cost lots of $$$, so if you know where to find them (wink) you can basically get like anything off teh Internet for free...
Otherwise known as theft...

Try Paint Shop Pro if your looking for something effective and cheap. It's around $100.
Impertinence

Post by Impertinence »

sethamin wrote:
iPod Wizard wrote:Yeah, PS and MX Flash and stuff like that cost lots of $$$, so if you know where to find them (wink) you can basically get like anything off teh Internet for free...

Try Paint Shop Pro if your looking for something effective and cheap. It's around $100.

My thoughts exactly.

I would reccommend Photoshop Elements over Paintshop Pro, however. I've tried both, and while PSP might have a few more features, most tutorials on the web are for Photoshop, and easier to follow if you have Elements than if you have PSP.
"Life is tough.

Life is tougher if you're stupid."
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

photoshop elemet 4.0 cost 80 usd
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

sethamin wrote:

they are just expenive because they are great programs and people put it tons of work to make them