Linkin park

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I prefer Limp Limp bizkit more than linking park. But they are both cool.

Lucirae

Post by Lucirae »

Not a big fan of Linkin Park personally.. but, they have made a decent career for themselves.
webexplode

Photo.Love.Lust.Decay

Post by webexplode »

"Two monotonal images converge"
Their pedestrian gestures stirring one anothers psyche, in the mist of identity, relating, loosely to each other.
Dust conveys their ancestory, skin sheds and binds itself to each anti-twilight beam, shredding up the scars between the blinds, sun dancing slowly nightward, cupping hands to catch falling stars.
TWO MONOTONAL IMAGES CONVERGE
Their pedestrian gestures spinning links in ink and caressing thoughts, (THEY THINK)
Spindle spun, and when each cupid is done, they sap the rash of this psychological gash. Which patch danced in the mosh pit trance, slamming forth flowers into metalloid spitting stance.
Falling (FALLING (FALLING) FALLING) forever when the dance is done. Monotonal universe spun.
These eyes meet and stick, rigid NOT fluid in the sinking petal sick, doused in forever the flowers sway, two monotonal images,
MAELSTROM CLAY.
Every single gesture spits out a faerie heart, dance apart these stoic plants.
Whips bind chains gashing this psycho's dream, dance... oh... dance to the rhythmic Steam//Train they boarded on the unearthed rock bound to
~Start ~Will We NOT~
Sing songs inevitable, plastic bindings cave in as a poetic snow threads softly translucent steaming through veins.
Wake in the (RAIN) glorious disappearance of deadly caucasian septic pits, from under here none do to adhere, the **** values so bound sweet in
BERRY////JUICE twist, so ~USED~
Caress this anti-twilight, star, shine dress, blink, slash, drink, clash, (me)ss. Willow sink, (I THINK)
Whisper scuzz in each mine ears, /drink/do not/ to the mosh pit, SWAY, we do rock, create
And the star shine to which we agitate, it is... removed and cold fingers press the night,
Do not be fooled by what you don't see,
Dark whispers abide here.

Sink//in//the//OCE(AN open scar throbs under the lamenting salt tear, star/dancing/moon///to.hand.in.hand
Caress... We do to adhere.
‡‡βяă†_Ɲoνaῄϊΐ‡‡-αη_EV’Er
LeftEyeNine

Post by LeftEyeNine »

I dislike them. However I have to admit that I love Numb and From The Inside
stocksy90

Post by stocksy90 »

yeh linkin park are good.... NUMB encore
:) dont worry be happy :)
ddarude

Post by ddarude »

I like both Linkin Park and Limp Bizkit.
I watched Limp Bizkit concert in Milwaukee along with Eminem and Papa Roach as opening bands.
It was very awesome, and I'm looking forward to watch Linkin Park concert.
I bet it will be as cool as limp bizkit :D
http://www.stonersdent.com
63.208.142.108:27015
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

Yeah. Linkin Park rocks'!

I have about 3 Linkin Park CDs and I want to buy the Linkin Park Remix CD that was out a long time ago.
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
EvilOreo22

Post by EvilOreo22 »

Linkin Park is the best, exept for that dumb Jay Z thing. I think that was a horrible mistake.
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

Right.
Mixing Linkin Park w/ Jay Z was BAD!!!

Was that Numb/Encore?
Doesnt matter. It was pure crazy.
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
erman

Post by erman »

Linkin park Good...
Numb best track