Login Script

Any support requests regarding the scripts in the above category can be made here.
Stam

Login Script

Post by Stam »

What would you do to put a login script on to your homepage? What do you do, do you need those templates with the login on it before hand i have a login script and im not sure what to do.

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

It depends on the type of login script that you have. A PHP Script goes in a database.
Stam

Post by Stam »

Yes it is a php script.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Stam wrote:Yes it is a php script.
Well then like I said, it goes into the MySQL Database(s).
EnacheVladian

Re: Login Script

Post by EnacheVladian »

Stam wrote:What would you do to put a login script on to your homepage? What do you do, do you need those templates with the login on it before hand i have a login script and im not sure what to do.
depends on what you want to do with that script. be more specific, will help to get the right answers
Gilliam Hughes

Post by Gilliam Hughes »

If you want a members script with login and PM.. I would suggest PHP-Nuke or something like that. Of course I don't really know what you want but.. yeah anyway PHP-Nuke is pretty good
Gilliam Hughes - BVA100
Boeing Virtual Airlines
Hubert250

Re: Login Script

Post by Hubert250 »

Stam wrote:What would you do to put a login script on to your homepage? What do you do, do you need those templates with the login on it before hand i have a login script and im not sure what to do.
I made login scripts and you choose what you want in them. PM me for more info.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

I just found an awesome one called psywerx-puma-1.0.RC2 it basically is a login to chat system but if u know php u could probably modify it
Stam

Post by Stam »

This is the script i have http://scripts.ringsworld.com/security- ... curelogin/ and im not sure how to make it work on a template could you explain on what to do please.
flexorcist

Post by flexorcist »

do you use php to allow members to "create" a new account for themselves and recieve auto generated emails etc etc???
this would be fairly involved yeah????