Pink - And Her New album...

Impertinence

Post by Impertinence »

Her music seems a little more polished to me...she's tackling outside issues instead of writing about more personal stuff.

"Life is tough.

Life is tougher if you're stupid."
moonlight

Post by moonlight »

i love pink i like her songs like
feel good time
trouble
god is a dj
family portrit
most girls
just like a pill
make me sick
and many more
webexplode

personal life

Post by webexplode »

Pink was born in Doylestown, Pennsylvania, to James and Judy Moore; she is of Irish and German descent on her father's side, and of Lithuanian Jewish heritage on her mother's. Pink herself does not adhere to any organized religion. Her father played guitar and sang songs for young Alecia, who aspired from an early age to be a rock star one day. She has explained the origin of the stage name "Pink" or "P!nk" in three different versions. The lighter version claims that she had her pants pulled down by a boy at a YMCA summer camp when she was a teenager, and her face turned bright pink out of embarrassment. The explicit version claims that a friend told her that her pubic region was bright pink. She has also said that all of her friends said she acted just like Mr. Pink, a character in the film Reservoir Dogs so she wanted to call herself that.

On January 7, 2006, she married motorcycle racer Carey Hart in a ceremony on a beach in Costa Rica. [1]
‡‡βяă†_Ɲoνaῄϊΐ‡‡-αη_EV’Er
eccbce

Post by eccbce »

i hate pink...couse of it name...the protagonist of The Wall, that was a piece of art...and now the same name is used by her ( not artist , not muscician, lol)
stocksy90

Post by stocksy90 »

i like pink i think she is good :)
:) dont worry be happy :)
mody

Post by mody »

yes i heard it :lol:
hneyksli

Post by hneyksli »

I think she changed record labels, and had more freedom to do what she wanted, or something like that. I am not a huge fan of american pop music, but I like many of her songs. Her new album had some great songs on it.
HabCenter

Post by HabCenter »

What ones that?
Im behind in music
rwshthn

yes

Post by rwshthn »

i hear him befor it was good alboum
Gunu Get .org

Post by Gunu Get .org »

Dont u just love the song i do it doesnt realii sound like her but :twisted: