How do i set up e-mail accounts?

Moderator: Lixas

philwill30

How do i set up e-mail accounts?

Post by philwill30 »

I noticed in the hosting packages page it says "e-mail addresses-unlimited". How do i go about making an e-mail address here, what do i need to do/ have to make it work?

philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

Also (just thought of this) how would i make a form that would get sent straight to my e-mail. Currently i am using the HTML Method of <FORM yadda yadda> however that opens up ones e-mail client to send the message. Is there anyway to make a form that just sends the message directly to me instead of opening up ones e-mail client to send it?
SHAdmin

Re: How do i set up e-mail accounts?

Post by SHAdmin »

philwill30 wrote:I noticed in the hosting packages page it says "e-mail addresses-unlimited". How do i go about making an e-mail address here, what do i need to do/ have to make it work?
For creating your email ids you have a button on your cpanel interface saying email-->add remove accounts. You can then follow the prompts and create it. You email ids will be of the type anyusername@philwill30.smokyhosts.com where "anyusername" is the username is the username of the email id that you create.
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

Many thanks, I had just figured out how to open cpanel about 2 seconds ago. maybe now things will be a lil easier