Max Users

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
trial

Max Users

Post by trial »

Now there are 77 users, how many users can get free hosting from your company, and not to make server slow? :roll:

niceboy

Post by niceboy »

I think it didn't have a max user

only the user have enough posts
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Well as long as all you members support me by the ads ****, and as long as that revenue is enough for me to purchase more disk space to provide it to you guys. So just support the cause of providing the free hositng and take it for granted that this site doesnt have any limit for the number of members and the number of years this relationship will last. :D
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

So your buying space off someone else? and giving to us? Wow your so kool!! ( Got a question anything special for more posts than the Admin? )
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
trial

Post by trial »

We are posting forums because we do not want to put advertising on our site, but we can use google search or google ads on forum to pay like this!
scriptshop

Post by scriptshop »

yes. I think it's great! no advert on a free hosting! it's incredible!
trial

Post by trial »

dinja, this is free hosting, but fadmin have to pay 4 all, so i think we have to help him
Copyright ? trial in 2005
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

trial wrote:We are posting forums because we do not want to put advertising on our site, but we can use google search or google ads on forum to pay like this!
Thanks for your concern "trial" .

All the members who have got "hosting in exchange of posts" can put the code in the following link on their site at their convinience. It is in no manner **** but it is appreciated if you can do so. :D Just follow the guidlines as given in this link.

http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=202