DOOM

worldmafia

DOOM

Post by worldmafia »

has anyone watched doom the movie it quite good it the same as doom 3 the game just turned into a movie

johnjg75

Post by johnjg75 »

I heard that is wasnt that good but i guess its just an opinion, i thought it was a dumb idea to base a movie off of a game...
kharbta

Post by kharbta »

I don't but I will try to see it
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

I have it on my iPod, but I only watched like half of the movie cuz it was bad quality on my iPod so I had to delete it and find a better quality looking one.
gabo

Post by gabo »

good.... try watching it from dvd there is a scene its like a firstperson view i feel im playing from a big screen ^^
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Ok, I might try to get it on DVD so I can watch it on my TV... the iPods screen is kind of small.. and so is the Nano's which is like impossible to watch anything good on there.
Stam

Post by Stam »

I saw it being advertised on tv and then i never heard a word of it. I assume people wouldnt go with their friends as it would seem "Nerdish" as they say!
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Haha very true^^ but I didn't got to the movie.. but downloaded it onto my iPod to watch.. wasn't that great though in quality so I had to take it off as it was a waste of space.
Skeith Teh Murderer

Post by Skeith Teh Murderer »

I would not go see DOOM....THe only thing that it has going for it are the special effects
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I watched it and besides the fact that there wasn't alot of hard-core action I thought it was a pretty decent movie, expescially the **** seen before she turns around and tries to eat the 2 men. But the fact that the guns had flashlights built in, kinda made me a bit mad, I think they should of had flashlights and couldn't use thier guns while using flashlights.. liek the game.

The scene with the first-person mode, was awesome. Put you in the movie, ... ah your right it sucked.. If they would of packed more gore and less story line, then it would of been better. I like the ending and that's it, a wicked turn of events.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!