how many databases we are allowed to use?

Any problem with SQL can be discussed here.
uz

how many databases we are allowed to use?

Post by uz »

guy how many databases we have to use
and pliuz give some help on setupping sql to mambo

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

All the packages are offered with unlimited number of databasses to be used.

Any kind of help you need, you are most welcome to post in the relevant section in the forums and i am sure all the members will be very eager to help you out in it.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

i have one suggestion (i know that this hosting alows unlimited mysql databases but i would like to share one idea)
Few monts ago, i got not bad hosting, but only php (no any knid of database) and then i found one hosting company, whitch host ONLY a mysql. So, files hosting was not bad, but on that time i need few databases. Then i say to myself: u are smart, u will think somthing better that register few accounts. and whalla :) i thouth, why a can not use same database for few sites, but how to separate whitch table is for that site, and whitch is for other (i think u catched what i'm tryin' to say) I've begun to use prefixes. I've developed to sites, one name was "verdene" other "uvjosas". So both sites have news, and i've named verdene's news table as "V_news" and uvjosas's new table as U_news and so on.
This was my idea
I know that this is not very useful post, but... maybe someone has the same problem and i've suggested what to do if u have only one mysql database :)
uz

Post by uz »

thank you for your posts