Harry Potter - Goblet of Fire

breeze

Post by breeze »

I dont think it is as good a movie as some of the previous ones. But yes, there are good bits here and there. I think that this new director is not as good as previous ones.

This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
gemini181

Post by gemini181 »

I expected very little from the first movie because I (mistakenly) thought the whole thing was a 'dumb fad for little kids'. I was wrong and have liked all the movies :)
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

i use to read the books but ever scince the movies started coming out i've only been watching them. they are very good movies.
BigBlueGuy

IT IS THE BEST

Post by BigBlueGuy »

I love Harry Potter i even have the dvd it is the best movie i ever SEEN!! And finaly i get to see he who must not be named :lol:
Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
desmondkok

wow

Post by desmondkok »

another piece of art from harry potters movie lo..
fear_fucks

harrrrr

Post by fear_fucks »

excellt movie
and with verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyy good effects i must say

harry has got excellt personality in this partttt

go on harryyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!1
webexplode

See the movie for action, read the book for story

Post by webexplode »

It's unfortunate that so much of the book needed to be cut for time and the movie is still nearly 2 1/2 hours long. The rule of movie editing is when you must trim for time you remove the sub-plots. A lot of story and character development isn't there.

But what is there is a great visual treat. If the movie leaves you with questions just read the book or get the audio version on CD. It would have taken a minimum of another half hour to flesh the movie out and that simply wasn't going to be done by a studio whose primary target is a younger audience. (Note how no studio wants to release an animated film longer than 90 minutes for this reason.) Perhaps Alphonso Curon would have done a better job of cohesion but there really isn't much more that could have been done in the time and the script would have been essentially the same. This movie begs for an extended Lord of the Rings type DVD, another 30 to 60 minutes to give you what was left out for theatrical release.

See it and spend the bucks to see it on the big screen.
‡‡βяă†_Ɲoνaῄϊΐ‡‡-αη_EV’Er
breeze

Re: See the movie for action, read the book for story

Post by breeze »

webexplode wrote:It's unfortunate that so much of the book needed to be cut for time and the movie is still nearly 2 1/2 hours long. The rule of movie editing is when you must trim for time you remove the sub-plots. A lot of story and character development isn't there.

But what is there is a great visual treat. If the movie leaves you with questions just read the book or get the audio version on CD. It would have taken a minimum of another half hour to flesh the movie out and that simply wasn't going to be done by a studio whose primary target is a younger audience. (Note how no studio wants to release an animated film longer than 90 minutes for this reason.) Perhaps Alphonso Curon would have done a better job of cohesion but there really isn't much more that could have been done in the time and the script would have been essentially the same. This movie begs for an extended Lord of the Rings type DVD, another 30 to 60 minutes to give you what was left out for theatrical release.

See it and spend the bucks to see it on the big screen.
Well said webexplode, well said.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Djrack

Post by Djrack »

I think this is the best of the 4 harry potter movies :).
One of the best things in this movie, is on the graveyard, and the yuleball!
I love Emmas dress :p
ddarude

Post by ddarude »

I like this sequel, I even watched it twice :)
Will they make a new ones?