The Wish Game

Resol

The Wish Game

Post by Resol »

Firstly, my bad about the last game......

I would like to add another game to the ranks, its called the wish game,
The idea of this game is to take a wish by the person who posted above you, and corrupt it, into anything you like.... Then make your own wish

For Example
Person A : I wish i could be a millionaire
Person B: Wish Granted. Unfortunately, your gain is short lived, as you are being audited by your taxation department.

I wish i was the greatest lover
Person C: Wish granted. You are the greatest lover, but too bad for you, your the ugliest person alive

.....And so on

Ill kick it off with
I wish i could breathe underwater

StefYa

Re: The Wish Game

Post by StefYa »

Resol wrote:Firstly, my bad about the last game......

I would like to add another game to the ranks, its called the wish game,
The idea of this game is to take a wish by the person who posted above you, and corrupt it, into anything you like.... Then make your own wish

For Example
Person A : I wish i could be a millionaire
Person B: Wish Granted. Unfortunately, your gain is short lived, as you are being audited by your taxation department.

I wish i was the greatest lover
Person C: Wish granted. You are the greatest lover, but too bad for you, your the ugliest person alive

.....And so on

Ill kick it off with
I wish i could breathe underwater
Wish granted. But you lost your way home in the ocean. :P

i wish i was the greatest gamer ever
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

Wish granted, but you dont have the money to afford anything more than an Atari 2600

I wish I was Green Lantern
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Wish Granted: but superman crushed your ring and lantern!

I wish to make love to the **** woman alive!

( boy oh boy I wonder what someone would currupt this one about lol )
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

(thats simple, and superman cant beat GL but that will be for another thread...)

Wish granted, but you now have every STD so far discovered from doing so.

I wish I was from Ireland!
TheCrymsonLegends

Wish Granted: but your wife has more hair under her arms and on her face then you do!

I wish I was massively strong
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

Wish granted, but you are only massively strong compared to a caterpillar.

I wish I could beat everyone at Halo.
TheCrymsonLegends

Wish Granted: You beat everyone at halo but a new Halo game comes out and you get OWNED!!! By everyone even lil 3 yr olds!

I wish that I could live in Canada
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

wish granted but you have to live in french canada. ouch.

i wish i had a personal chef.
TheCrymsonLegends

Wish granted but he cuts you up and uses you in his stew!

BTW Canada is French.. how is that ouch?? or a flame? ?? ? ? :S??? Ill be stumped on that one for a long time.. and since when did flames = lame? Come on I am a big boy someone say something that I will go BURRNNNEED to myself with.. I get a kick out of being flamed.. expecially when they cut me down harshly.

( BTW why do people think correcting you typing is a cutdown? Like I say "your a loser" then they say "You're" trying to correct me.. just shows that they are snobby lil pricks eh? Im making a topic to talk about flames and how boring flaming has become lol )

oh yeah! I forgot this the first time!

I wish for someone to cut me down sooooo badly, that even SHAdmin will wait for me to reply to talk lol!! And P.S. ShAdmin great ruler of Smoky Hosts and the person I am the greatest fan of.. if someone does flame me.. its ok .. as long as I don't engauge back don't ban them or anything I am not trying to provoke anyone just want some excitement in my life.. workin on my site is long and boring..