KING KONG

BreaqerZ

Post by BreaqerZ »

Yep! True guys... all in all King Kong movie was really great. I watched the old kingkong before (twas from my uncle) and yeah... :D

DJBOI

KK

Post by DJBOI »

If you see 1 sec on the latest King Kong, you will know it is better than the earlier one
rwshthn

yes

Post by rwshthn »

yes man its very good film i like it very much
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Depends on how you look at movies determines how well it ended out.

If you look on Storyline and meaning behind the movie then no this movie was drug out and it was focused more on the movie director in the movie rather than King Kong himself. The visual effects was pretty nice but the whole reason and story of King Kong wasn't completely put back into the remake. It was an action film with more destruction than love. ( Yes the ape loved the lil blonde chick... lol )

If you look for visual effects and don't pay attention to story line then yes this movie was pretty awesome, the big ape completely computer generated the realistic gun fights. The big dinosaurs running for thier life and trampling over the people it was awesome. The movie lasted a bit too long because they had 2 seperate sections of the movie they had to end up making a dual movie setting in one. They should of just made King Kong 1 and King Kong 2 lol. But the effects and stuff was great, it just over-exaggerated the story line and the same effect of King Kong wasn't put back into the movie like the original.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
rwshthn

yes

Post by rwshthn »

yes there is no body dont see it its very very good
mr_a181

Post by mr_a181 »

i could not close my eyes all the movie