Hosting...

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
D0M1N0R

Hosting...

Post by D0M1N0R »

The past 3-4 Days Ive neither been able to access FTP or my site. Its been an uptime of about 1%

And with that, my forum has been destroyed, I was working with some mysql stuff at the forum when the the hosting first stopped working, and now all the databases used in the forum is gone.
So why is this, and is it any way of getting my hosting & forum back, I have posted and everything...

znad

Post by znad »

me also
the site was offline and smokyhosts was off line
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

yep, and that long downtime without any warning, and also causing high damage, since Ive been working a lot on those forums, and now its destroyed :8
kharbta

Post by kharbta »

me to

But I think that it not fail in the future :D :D :D
znad

Post by znad »

me to

But I think that it not fail in the future

I hope that but where is Shadmin to answer
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

Its just as likely to fail in the future..

And I want to know, Is there any was for me to restore my forum? AND access my FTP again :#
znad

Post by znad »

last seven days offline for along time
koyut

Post by koyut »

Even though the hosting was down for a few days we should all be thankful that it went back up. I am just not clear as to why this happened and I want to know. If you care for your site that much people should have done back-ups every week. Personal hard drive copies of your site, files, sql databases. I am sure even if you roll back your site to an earlier state that members will be able to understand.

My site seems okay and nothing damaged.
znad

Post by znad »

it's ok with me but
the vistor
D0M1N0R

Post by D0M1N0R »

Its completely irresponsible not to have another place annoinced to members to go and get some fillin when its idiotic downtime this long, wich BTW all servers dont need, some few minutes now and then, not weeks.