is it difficult

Share your ideas of a new website. Maybe you might inspire someone to kick off another .com boom!!

Moderator: TheCrymsonLegends

OnscrenSpider

Post by OnscrenSpider »

Social pages are not working right now but there are the "match websites"

You can do a site for getting a match with curious things and you will see how you get a lot of traffic because almost everyone is looking for a relatinship (free ****) even when they have girlfriends or boyfriends.

The most important of this is to make it free so everybody come to you.

Gebbo

Webdesign

Post by Gebbo »

Tails5 wrote:It can take alot of time, and you'll want experience with atleast one web programming language (JSP, ASP, ASP.NET, Java, PHP, Perl, AJAX)

I totally agree with what Tails has said, and http://www.pixel2life.com/ can help with this..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

OnscrenSpider

Post by OnscrenSpider »

gebbo please don't make repeated posts, it makes me mad seeing the same posts once and again.
please don't post almost the same comment..

-greetz-
icopsistonync

is it difficult

Post by icopsistonync »

wow sooo sweeeeet
but honey is it meant to be in white ? walla its difficult to sellect them all ..
purple is good >> shut up
i really like ur subjects
keep up the good work
mwah
ArunNayak

Post by ArunNayak »

orkut is a social networking site..Now there are many social networking sites are avilable like facebook,twitter,digg,stumbleupon etc..to design a social networking site like these are different things..it is based on various programming concept and many algorithm...

Reseller Hosting
Reseller Hosting India
VictorLeigh

Re: is it difficult

Post by VictorLeigh »

I believe something similar can be created. Perhaps BuddyPress can be used to do it. The main question would be how to make it grow. It cannot be just a general site. There are too many out there already. Even Facebook started as a site for a small group of people. So perhaps if you start it for a small group of friends, it might just work. As the years pass, assuming the site is still active, the community should grow, slowly perhaps but surely as the group of friends get married, have children and so on and so forth.