Charmed

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
Alwahsh

Charmed

Post by Alwahsh »

Hello ,

I watch Charmed (7th season) and I really like it, that season which is about the avatars and those stuff . Who else watches it ?

btw : is it only 8 seasons ??

Ky

Post by Ky »

It was pretty popular a long time ago; better things have come along since then.
Gebbo

Charmed

Post by Gebbo »

Alwahsh wrote:Hello ,

I watch Charmed (7th season) and I really like it, that season which is about the avatars and those stuff . Who else watches it ?

btw : is it only 8 seasons ??
Yeah i used to watch charmed long time ago, finished all the seasons =P want spoilers of what happends in the endd of the end ??
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

tewage

Post by tewage »

Charmed was a great show, I watched most of it. and continue to see some that I forgot about on TNT.

This show has been retired, ended, or whatever you want to call it.
Too bad, but it was a great show.

The final show was awhile ago, it was the best but the ending sucked. The ending was the future of all the sisters and how the world was peacefully. I mean it's good, but I wanted something else to happen. Anyways, it was a great show...
syj824

Post by syj824 »

it ended, or whatever you want to call it.
Too bad, but it was a great show.
monumani13

Post by monumani13 »

Charmed is a awesome tv show.I watch this show regularly.I have never missed any season.
MichelPonting

Post by MichelPonting »

I watched some episode of this show. It is a good tv show, but i am not a daily watcher of this show.