Evil Genius (PC)

thetarget

Evil Genius (PC)

Post by thetarget »

Recently dug out from the pile of CDs I have stashed in the 'played' ward.

Evil Genius

The objective of this game is simple, be EVIL. You would have to choose 1 of the 3 different villians to start with. On a remote island, where your evil headquaters resides, you are to build a underground base where you orchestrate your evil operations. Build traps in it to keep rival gangs and justice agents from sabotaging and getting evidence of your wrongdoings. There is no morbid/blood in this game.

Evil Genius is easy to start and enjoyable for a very long time. Nice manga-like graphics that totally suits the game. Unfortunately, very few stores still has this game for sale.

External Links:
Gamespot, http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/evi ... lt;title;0
Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evil_Genius_(video_game)

wangxianghu0

This is good information

Post by wangxianghu0 »

Hi Ruby, I'm from the UK (London area). Only just joined, and I know just what you mean - this is one of the few shroom sites that I can view at work !
Tomf

Post by Tomf »

I know what you mean, this game is awesome, You can still get it on Steam if anyone wants it
There may come a day when the courage of men fails, When we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day, An hour of wolves and shattered shields, When the age of men comes crashing down, But it is not this day! This day we fight! By all that you hold dear on this good earth I bid you stand! Men of the west!
ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

Wow that sounds epicly Fun :D. Maybe i'll try it out. Thanks for sharing.
I like being evil. So, how does it play? RTS, FPS? RPG.. ?
nicole999

Post by nicole999 »

thanks for the sharing this great information :)