Bleach (Anime)

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
ShakiShingi

Bleach (Anime)

Post by ShakiShingi »

Bleach!
Ah yes, i love bleach. I am starting this topic to discuss bleach, the TV show. Also i would suggest that if you do not watch the English subtitled Japanese ones. Then please do not read this because there might be some spoilers. Rules: If you have a spoiler, please warn users. Since i love this show I'll get us started.
WARNING SPOILER!! *Episode 273+!*

Why do you think ichigo was revived by the hollow form, as became so powerful. I know Inoue woke him up, but why did he become THAT powerful. It was pretty sick too, if you ask me.

Gebbo

Bleach

Post by Gebbo »

ShakiShingi wrote:
Bleach!
Ah yes, i love bleach. I am starting this topic to discuss bleach, the TV show. Also i would suggest that if you do not watch the English subtitled Japanese ones. Then please do not read this because there might be some spoilers. Rules: If you have a spoiler, please warn users. Since i love this show I'll get us started.
WARNING SPOILER!! *Episode 273+!*

Why do you think ichigo was revived by the hollow form, as became so powerful. I know Inoue woke him up, but why did he become THAT powerful. It was pretty sick too, if you ask me.
He proberbly became that powerfull because his hollow form evolved to vasto lorde level, explains the horns
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

-_lonely_-_potato_-

Post by -_lonely_-_potato_- »

ShakiShingi wrote:
Bleach!
Ah, Bleach! I'm also a fan of it! But it's been ages since I watched it. I first got introduced to in the early 2008 or so when it first appeared in real-time television programs and well-known local channels. Everyone in our class was also hooked.

My favorite character is that serious guy with an eyeglass that uses a bow. (I forgot his name, I told you - it's been ages since I've watched it)

My younger sister bought a whole season DVD. I didn't know it was still alive till' then. I thought it was just a whole story and it will end for good.

Hope this counts. Please keep us updated :)
-The Lonely Potato
ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

Gebbo wrote: He proberbly became that powerfull because his hollow form evolved to vasto lorde level, explains the horns
Ya that's a good point, if you notice that...

*SPOILER EPISODE 300Ish..*
His mask is all like different and things, it's evolved or something.