The world's most expensive Nokia N95

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Can you tell me where to buy the cheapest N95 ??
I think there is no need for diamods in the mobile , I agree with SHAdmin , better to be made of plastic and cheaper

I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Ky

Post by Ky »

Adding diamonds to personal electronics is like using fruit in fruit cake. Both have awful taste, and are a waste.
Jason

Post by Jason »

This is silly, anything with loads of expensive jewellery stuffed in it can be the worlds most expensive <item/object>. Nothing special.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

It is not practical yes. But to a collector's POV, it is very valuable.
Gebbo

Expensive Nokia

Post by Gebbo »

Stam wrote:The Luxury phone designer Alexander Amosu has created a diamond-encrusted version of the 8GB Nokia N95.

Yours for the bargain price of £12,000, the Nokia N95 is made from 18 carat solid white gold with 325 diamonds. The total diamond weight is 3.30 carats.

Only 10 diamond-encrusted models will be made, and you can personalise it with your name or initials. Included in the price is a 1-year international concierge service.
You will not see me buying that phone..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

chrisft30

Thinks

Post by chrisft30 »

Someone recommend me to visit your site, I found the informations I looked for . Thank you very much
0haris0

Post by 0haris0 »

Its too expensive :S
Sry for my bad english