Site Suspension Error

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public

Having this issue?

Poll ended at Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:59 am

Not Sure
No votes
Not Sure
100%
Not Sure
No votes

Total votes: 1
Ky

Site Suspension Error

Post by Ky »

Anyone else receiving this error from websites hosted on Smokyhosts? If this means Smokyhosts will soon be closing, I'd like to congratulate it for making it this far. Not sure if there are any other explanations, as the only content running on my site was a Wordpress blog about news. Either the SHadmin didn't renew their reseller account, or this is the end of their hosting.

ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

No my site is still working, i have no errors. I think it might mean you are suspended. Look at your activity. That might be why.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thank you for helping me out on this ShakiShingi...

Ky, your account is suspended doesnt mean that SmokyHosts is closing!!!! Your account has been suspended because of not meeting the minimum activity limit on the forums to keep your account active.

Once you meet the minimum requirement of a Power package owner of 20% activity level, and a reactivation fee of 50 points, PM me and your account will be re-activated.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Yes Pleas dont assume a suspension means smoky is down. if you try to navigate tot his forum and its down well theres something to be worried about.
Gebbo

Account

Post by Gebbo »

SHAdmin wrote:Thank you for helping me out on this ShakiShingi...

Ky, your account is suspended doesnt mean that SmokyHosts is closing!!!! Your account has been suspended because of not meeting the minimum activity limit on the forums to keep your account active.

Once you meet the minimum requirement of a Power package owner of 20% activity level, and a reactivation fee of 50 points, PM me and your account will be re-activated.
You tell em ShAdmin!! P.S youll be receiving an email from me to re-activate my account very soon (Y)
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

yeah I was suspended too , so I'll try to get activity back and pm you SHadmin . Welcome back .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Yes there has been a change. Activity is a must for accounts now. It is an attempt to
revive the forum.