Offering 2 Free Reseller Accounts / .com Domains!

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
TheCrymsonLegends

Offering 2 Free Reseller Accounts / .com Domains!

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Notice: I do not know where else to post this. Since it's a Suggestive Job Opportunity, I decided to take the easy way out.

Alright, so now that I have your attention this is a Job Opportunity which I am offering to push the creation of my website(s).

The current payment includes the following:
1. Beginner's Reseller's Hosting for 1 Year.
2. 1 Free .com Domain Name of your Choice.

Two Coders will get both of these. It's not one or the other, both will get both!

Job Positions: [ 2 ]
Job Titles: Web Code and Design
Job Description: Employee's will need extensive knowledge in HTML, PHP, MySQL, and possibly Javascript. Coders will continue writing in the current form that is previously writing and submit work at the standard level of the website's code. All coding must be secure, safe, and free from bugs or errors.

The coding requirements include, but are not limited to: Chatrooms, Photo Galleries, Premium Services (Things which will be purchased, then released to customers), Profiles, Theming, Social Interactions, Messaging System, and a What's Happening page (Everything Friend's do or are being done to friends.)

The system is a Content Management System which is currently using a Paging System to switch between pages on the Index.php. Easy implementation of further pages require less coding overall.

Job Requirements:

Applicants should be aware that you will need a good deal of free time during the day to ensure coding moves efficiently and effectively. Also I have a standard for strictness in code. Use of Double Quotes, and the latest Compliant Code unless it's completely necessary to use non-compliant code.

Some code will require you to create pages in a similar format to what I've already created. I can restructure code, if you do not mind me manipulating your work to suit my agenda.

A resume will need to be filled out with some type of demonstration on coding ability. Some of the coding requirements are extensive.

Resume:

What can you code?: (Ex. HTML, PHP, JS, C++, ect... ect..)
What hours are you available?: (Give Time Zone or post in EST -5 Time Format.)
Can you provide an example of your code?: (If So, please do.)
Can you list previous sites you have worked on?: (If so, please do.)
Are you over 18 yrs of Age?*:
Is English a primary and understandable language for you?*:

These are not Discrimination Questions: I can only speak English, and to ensure a smooth working environment English is required. The Age allows me to know who I am working with, I prefer people over the age of 18 to prevent from any Parental Disagreements with work.

NOTE:: This is a big NOTE!

This payment is current payment, and back-pay will be issued once the website takes off and starts generating money. Backpay will be generated on a system which ensures you will get paid for sufficient work. I cannot assure when backpay will be issued, but rest assured it will be rewarded as quickly as the website generates a substantial income.

Payment will also only be issued upon completion of the website:: Please keep in mind that I am pushing toward complete development of the website, if for any reason your employment gets terminated we will work out a type of payment for your services. The Free Reseller's is for 2 employees who make it from start to finish.

Guarantee: I've been a loyal Moderator on Smokyhosts for 5 Years. I've invested my time into Smokyhosts, and aided the community in many ways. I've been deemed Member of the Year twice, and I have a reputation that proceeds me on this website.

This may not be a solid guarantee for many, but I do have many plans to use the website to help generate more Free Services on Smokyhosts and push for more Competitions and Awards. The website will also have Advertisement back to Smokyhosts to raise the community to an activity level it use to be.

By accepting this job, you are not only getting the prizes; You are also potentially providing to the security and smooth operation of Smokyhosts to offer greater services than before. I plan on donating plenty of money to raise free hosting accounts, push for more free domain names, and allow the ability for people to exchange Credits to redeem free prizes.

Of course, this is all under the assumption the website does take off and generate a substantial income.

Don't take the job for the prizes, don't take the job for me, take the Job for Smokyhosts. I'm currently looking for these two employees, and you could also be granted a future job working on the website after it's release.

So many benefits, for such a little bit of investment.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was going to turn this into a competition, but there just isn't any way I can do this. I have the money to purchase these prizes for the work, once you are selected the funds will be set aside to ensure your prize will be awarded.

I'm pushing for a quick completion of the website, within a total of 2 - 4 weeks, depending on effectiveness of the coders.

The Prize Value sits around $110, which technically isn't much: But, hopefully by April or May the Backpay will be settled and issued.

So what are you waiting for? Would you like a free Reseller's Account for something you already have invested your time in?

Website can be found here:: http://mirketh.dyndns.com/cadsite/

Notice: If you cannot code something which needs to be done, but can find a script it will be accepted.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
TheCrymsonLegends

Doesn't look like anyone is interested. Offer lasts until Friday, if no one is interested by that time then the offer is recanted.

Deadline: Friday, February 12, 2010.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
TheCrymsonLegends

Offer No Longer Valid! I tried, now off to somewhere else to find a php coder.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

I would offer to help on a more permenant basis but Im simply to busy. As i have said in the pm's ask me and ill try to help hehe.

that goes for all.
TheCrymsonLegends

This is a dead thread, I revoked the offer a long time ago. But if you ever happen to get a not so hectic schedual, just let me know. I could use the help.