My runescape website

All the members having hosting their site on our servers can advertise their site here

NOTE :: All threads started here will appear only after the approval from SHAdmin.

What do you think of RuneScape?

I dont like it at all
27%
I dont like it at all
18%
I dont like it at all
9%
I dont like it at all
18%
I dont like it at all
27%

Total votes: 11
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Nice but sometime not working !!

Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
Murbza

Post by Murbza »

I think your site is offline :confused:

RuneScape sucks! :p

gRTZ
I try to speak my best english :D
(I live in Belgium)
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

does his site even exist? because i try the link but it din't work :(
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Murbza wrote:I think your site is offline :confused:

RuneScape sucks! :p

gRTZ
Oops bringing up a dead topic but nonetheless I have to get my point accross.

He/She is asking for your opinion of the website not the game. Please do not flame people for whatever they do because they have fun while doing it. In the end having fun is what is important and people who flame others with a biased opinion take the fun out of it. The only person who can take the fun out of things is ME! And I take the fun out of flaming/spamming, and I enjoy every single minute of it! Thanks and to everyone else please take note on this. While I may be biased in real life, while I am on these forums I am completely unbiased and attempt to ensure everyone can have an equal opportunity here. So once again, don't bash on something because you dislike it because others may enjoy it. Thank you.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:Oops bringing up a dead topic but nonetheless I have to get my point accross.

He/She is asking for your opinion of the website not the game. Please do not flame people for whatever they do because they have fun while doing it. In the end having fun is what is important and people who flame others with a biased opinion take the fun out of it. The only person who can take the fun out of things is ME! And I take the fun out of flaming/spamming, and I enjoy every single minute of it! Thanks and to everyone else please take note on this. While I may be biased in real life, while I am on these forums I am completely unbiased and attempt to ensure everyone can have an equal opportunity here. So once again, don't bash on something because you dislike it because others may enjoy it. Thank you.
totally agreed but how can we give our option about He/She website if it offline/dead ?
svakanda

uh

Post by svakanda »

that looks like it's down breeze.
Gebbo

Runescape

Post by Gebbo »

breeze wrote:I have made a website about runescape here:
http://breeze.thesmokylounge.com

or you can access my forums here: http://breeze.thesmokylounge.com/forums
I wasnt able to view the website lol, something about it not being available..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

This thread was made in 2006. It's 2010, I'm sure there is now a reason to the website being down or unavailable. I'm sure by the mere fact of him not posting to any of the comments, would suggest he's no longer hosting that website.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
ranmaiden

Post by ranmaiden »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:This thread was made in 2006. It's 2010, I'm sure there is now a reason to the website being down or unavailable. I'm sure by the mere fact of him not posting to any of the comments, would suggest he's no longer hosting that website.
I agree what you wrote to say:D
willing

Post by willing »

it seem that Your site is down.