an notebooks asus?

Moderator: Lixas

PreptVegmergo

an notebooks asus?

Post by PreptVegmergo »

hi all, opportunity where feasible search recompense the representation an notebooks asus?

Gebbo

Notebook

Post by Gebbo »

PreptVegmergo wrote:hi all, opportunity where feasible search recompense the representation an notebooks asus?
lol that made absalutely no sense at all, can you rephrase that please..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Fowidogsjoill

A man walked into a bar

Post by Fowidogsjoill »

A man walked into a bar with his alligator and asked the bartender "Do you serve lawyers here?" "Sure do," replied the bartender. "Good," said the customer, "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my gator."
Gebbo

Joke

Post by Gebbo »

Fowidogsjoill wrote:A man walked into a bar with his alligator and asked the bartender "Do you serve lawyers here?" "Sure do," replied the bartender. "Good," said the customer, "Give me a beer, and I'll have a lawyer for my gator."
Eh right.... hahahaha ? lol
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Unfortunately you have fallen ill to the Forum Spam Bots. They go around posting random things all over the forums, makes it seem there is more activity when there isn't. I honestly don't know whether or not it is a good thing.

Good: It promotes conversation.
Bad: Some of them are ridiculous, and not comprehensible.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Riffjaisp

A disregard a close access catches no flies.

Post by Riffjaisp »

A undisputed conscience laughs at affected accusations.