Heroes Season 3!

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
tewage

Post by tewage »

I didn't catch it last week, I will have to find it online.

josephnm

Post by josephnm »

season 3 is getting hot! good guy become villains, bad guy become nice one, wah! but too bad feel a bit disappointed seeing Sylar acting good, haha :D
NameLess

Post by NameLess »

Now i am on 30% of downloading season 3 please don't post any information yet!!!! :(
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

NameLess wrote:Now i am on 30% of downloading season 3 please don't post any information yet!!!! :(
lol you got to be quick, sylar is returning again!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE END OF SEASON 3!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Seeing as Season 3 just ended I am going to make a couple comments on it.

This season had some good bits but mostly sucked. Sylar is (not was) one of my favorite characters and when he started being a good person it made me feel good. It was going to be interesting seeing Sylar fighting the very evil he use to be.

Neither side was really a "GOOD" side so it was practically evil fighting evil. They manipulated each side to feel they were fighting the good fight and because of it the only real villians were the ACTUAL villians. Season 4 is going to be interesting though.

Something really confuses me though, if the catalyst is dead (Arthur) then how do they plan on making a new batch? Something tells me Arthur put it in someone else. We all know Sylar isn't dead, he's been killed twice before and both times he has survived. YAY! Peter finally had his powers back (YaY).

Ok so here is a trivial question to get you thinking. Notice how everyone has gotten the power they always wanted. Go back and pay very close attention to everyone's personality.

Hiro wanted to stop time, and Ando wanted to be Hiro's Side Kick. So Ando has magnification powers to assist Hiro (even though Hiro doesn't have powers anymore.) It's amazing that I didn't catch that before they mentioned it in the last episode, but it makes perfect sense.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Haha nice, looking forward to the season 4.
TheCrymsonLegends

thetarget wrote:Haha nice, looking forward to the season 4.
MORE SPOILERS DO NOT READ IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE END OF SEASON 3!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
I won't post that message again, just beware of the Darkred font could contain spoilers.

Oh definitely. I know Sylar didn't die in that fire, all someone has to do is pull that piece of glass out of his neck and BAM! He's back in action. It's sad though because that basically means you can never actually rest in peace.

Oh and did anyone catch the blooper when Sylar through the bullet through Arthur's head? Arthur took the Samurai's ability to regenerate, so I think he didn't really die either. They are wrecking their own storyline by making people believe that he died, so I think he reunites with his Son to fight against the rest of the powered people. Sylar is going to come back and finally be the bestest good bad guy ever, yay!

Also who was the mother of his child? If it was the lighting lady (forgot her name) then that whole possibility is ruined.

Sorry for ruining this thread with my questions but on a more serious point. They have Time Traveling all wrong XD I'm too technical with stuff. I won't post my rants on it because I understand it's a Sci-Fi show and isn't meant to be based off of real things. Also I hope Hiro gets his power back, it sucks if Ando can finally be his Sidekick and he cannot do anything because Hiro can't either.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

It should be season 3 volume 3 come to the end? And season 3 volume 4 will be back January! haha nice write up CrymsonLegends!

I would think Peter will become bad this new volume, remember his eager of power getting from Sylar? And yes, me don't think sylar and arthur will die anyway, they are both too powerful and many storyline could be happen from them, its glad that Sylar(bad guy) is back! YAY! lol

Waiting for Vol 4!!
TheCrymsonLegends

Yeah I can't wait for it to come back either, although they have been known to randomly change their seasons. I knew once it was from the writer's strike but I'm glad Heroes is back to do what it does best.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

It has been some time! Anyone still watching this Heroes? How do you think the latest story line? Good or bad?

I feel a bit boring honestly, haha!