2009 Happy New year SHers

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
sobkisu

Post by sobkisu »

Last 2 years was so Bad in my life :(

Why USA's condition is now bad for getting a job ?

Life is only one. so don't make it complex:)
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

It isn't the USA's condition which makes finding jobs hard it's the increasing population with a minor increase in available jobs. People are now competing to get hired for even Fast Food jobs.

It's happening all over the world so it isn't just America. The only problem I can see if that Minimum Wage is still relatively low for all states while the Economy raises the price of everything. Companies make more money while paying people less so they should suck it up and go ahead and contribute the money towards the employees.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

It is difficult to find jobs alright. It is happening in Singapore as well. All prices are increasing, food, water, power, taxes, housing. The only thing that ain't rising is the amount of well-paid jobs and salaries. Right now people can say 'let's not be choosy', but think about it, monthly expenses are piling at $4000 per month, and the only job available are those they pays $500-$1300.