Hosting Account

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
Tails5

Hosting Account

Post by Tails5 »

Hi,

SHAdmin, would it be possible to make available, in the near future, a web-hosting (not reseller, or VPS) plan that can be paid for, rather than posted for, as I am finding it difficult to keep up with the posting because I'm getting very busy with University, etc.

At the moment I'm transferring my domain's name servers to the hosting account I've purchased at another company, but I would prefer to be able to purchase the hosting here instead. The only reason I've already purchased at the other company is because down-time adversely affects my user-base and my account here has recently been suspended for inactivity.

Looking forward to your prompt (and hopefully positive) reply.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hi,
If you could send me an email on admin@smokyhosts.com including the package specifications and the cost that you are looking for, I will create a custom package for you asap.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Thankyou very much ^_^ I'm currently out of funds in my paypal due to purchasing a new domain. But as soon as I have money there again I'll email you. I really apprecieate how fast you answered, and that you can make custom packages.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti