free open radio

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
supernova1987a

free open radio

Post by supernova1987a »

a radio frequency where anyone can sneak in and talk all nonsense they want. could be fun for people to listen to or share their thoughts. only certain rules for the radio. people could connect through a gadget sold by the radio (fm) company who runs this frequency. so there would be two way earning, advertising and gadget.
or people would connect through internet or phone as well. now thats a godd idea but noone will attempt doing it.

Ky

Post by Ky »

Zero possibility for this to happen. The FCC pretty much supports the monopoly of a few people owning all of the stations. Unless you’re a large company like Time Warner, the FCC will not approve your license to broadcast.

More info on the topic:
http://blog.mises.org/archives/005133.asp
Gebbo

Idea

Post by Gebbo »

Ky wrote:undefined possibility for this to happen. The FCC pretty much supports the undefined of a few people owning all of the stations. Unless you’re a large company like Time Warner, the FCC will not approve your license to broadcast.

More info on the topic:
http://blog.mises.org/archives/005133.asp
I agree 100% on that matey!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

If this idea is possible , it will really be very nice , lol , won't tell you what I would do .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Gebbo

Radio

Post by Gebbo »

Alwahsh wrote:If this idea is possible , it will really be , , won't tell you what I would do .
Go on tell us what you would do...
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

well , you know , it's an evil idea , I won't do it but it's so funny , I can just screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam , and you'll find no one using the radio , lol
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
Gebbo

radio

Post by Gebbo »

Alwahsh wrote:well , you know , it's an evil idea , I won't do it but it's so funny , I can just screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam , and you'll find no one using the radio , lol
lol uh huh, if you say so...