Destop or Laptop

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I prefer to have a laptop, though I don't have one yet, I prefer it simply because of its portability.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

Tails5 wrote:I prefer to have a laptop, though I don't have one yet, I prefer it simply because of its portability.
Me too .... if i buy then i will go fo a dell inspiron 1720 from austrailia..
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

jasondsouza wrote:Me too .... if i buy then i will go fo a dell inspiron 1720 from austrailia..
How much does the Dell Inspiron 1720 cost?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
antnzdotcom

Post by antnzdotcom »

For the past 10 years I have been on a desktop, loved and hated it. Due to my increase in mobility I have just bought a MacBook and love it. Its portability that got me, I could just sit in one particular spot for a long time, even if I'm still in the house I can sit by the fireplace or have it in the kitchen when I'm cooking etc.

However I still kept my desktop computer for playing games and I still love it.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

I prefer Laptop (Powerful one) , it will be expensive but very nice as it will go with me anywhere , and I can't leave the computer , but at all I only have a desktop . Laptops have a problem which is that its hard to change their contents .
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D