Unable to access any Site

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
delivi

Unable to access any Site

Post by delivi »

Hi guys, I'm really surprised that I'm not able to access any of the sites hosted on Smokylounge.com including my site from my office.

If the office wirewal is blocking it I'll be getting a 404 page immdediately, but when I access my site it takes some time and then returns an error.

I've a suspiction that maybe the IP I'm accessing from is blacklisted in SmokyHosts. Can somebody clarify this?

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

I have just checked up and am able to access your website perfectly!!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

SHAdmin, I think he's saying that it maybe it's his IP that is causing the problem.

delivi, if you could tell SHAdmin the IP that your accessing it from, it could help him. You can find out by going to whatismyip.org on the computer that you cant access your site from.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

Tails5 wrote:SHAdmin, I think he's saying that it maybe it's his IP that is causing the problem.

delivi, if you could tell SHAdmin the IP that your accessing it from, it could help him. You can find out by going to whatismyip.org on the computer that you cant access your site from.
lol , your signature shows him his ip , no need to go to website :D
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D