Re: SHadmin

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
damen57

Re: SHadmin

Post by damen57 »

I'm kinda getting worried. Surely he wouldn't have purposely gone this long. I'm hoping something hasn't happened to him.

Gebbo

Shadmin

Post by Gebbo »

damen57 wrote:I'm kinda getting worried. Surely he wouldn't have purposely gone this long. I'm hoping something hasn't happened to him.
LOL i was about to post asking someone if they knew why Shadmin has been away for so long but hes proberbly on holiday.. Hopefully he will be back soon!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

hehe, guys, i am fine :)

Had a sudden commitment to teach LAMP development to a group of students which took so long time.
Gebbo

SHAdmin

Post by Gebbo »

SHAdmin wrote:hehe, guys, i am fine :)

Had a sudden commitment to teach LAMP development to a group of students which took so long time.
Well glad to see your back.. What i tell you damian ;)
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Glad to see you back SHAdmin. What exactly is LAMP development?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

LAMP development is basically software development under Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Sounds interesting. When I get my own computer I'll install a dual-boot with Linux and give it a go.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Wow you lecturer on LAMP ShAdmin?

Hows the syllabus?

What is LAMP? Its interconnectivity, its integration, advantages, disadvantages and other bla-blas?
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I just found a Wikipedia article on it, if it helps: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LAMP_%28software_bundle%29
Jason

Post by Jason »

Tails5 wrote:Sounds interesting. When I get my own computer I'll install a dual-boot with Linux and give it a go.
Funny you should mention that because two days ago (and about two days before this) I have done this. It's fairly easy if you have some free space to partition, but can be risky if you wish to adjust the Windows system partition in order to make room for the Linux installation. (I used the Ubuntu operating system.)

Unfortunately Ubuntu didn't agree with my graphics card and my network card so I was forced to get rid of it. :(