How do you resize images?

Moderator: Lixas

jp1230007

How do you resize images?

Post by jp1230007 »

Does anyone know a good program that resizes images?

Ooh i know a good image hoster... image shack and photo bucket.. but I wan't a great exact image..
Ooh and also please post if you know a program to resize images!

thermal

Post by thermal »

Resize images? Most image editing software can do it: Photoshop, Paint Shop Pro or even Microsoft Office Picture Manager.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

i have slow view (brennings) it is no more supported on web, site is gone bus this is very good program. If you need it, PM and i'll send you install file. It is free, fast, and very very cool. If i need to do a ltl for an image i use slow view, but if i need to do a lot- photoshop. So, now you have to choose :D
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

their is the best and easiest way to resize the images that is the windows power toys image resizer.

u can find it in the windows XP cd.
Gebbo

Resizing

Post by Gebbo »

Hmm.. i dont know any website that can give you full image quality for free without payment if thats what your asking for but i think photoshop and any other editting software can edit image quality for ya..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

web_master

Post by web_master »

A lot of Adobe's products do. Photoshop works well in resizing and keeping the quality of the picture.
.deimonic

Post by .deimonic »

Photoshop is teh best for resizing images. It can be done on MSpaint but I've never been able to do it well. I think you can also resize things using HTML but then the quality isn't retained.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Use photoshop

Create resize action and have it batch resize all my 300 photos every day. Pretty neat :D
vijethk

Post by vijethk »

You get a software call image resizer.. it works good.
caiba

Post by caiba »

I use Photoshop feel good with this software, can do pretty picture