Smash my iPod

I believe that iPods are like a new generation for music!!
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

yall should have seen the people when the ps3 first got smashed

Gebbo

ps3

Post by Gebbo »

ps3's get smashed around here , people just laugh :P its only 300 pounds which aint much well i think thats 600 dollars in america, still cheap tho...
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

antnzdotcom

Post by antnzdotcom »

haha this is just stupid. Sell it and donate the proceeds to charity...
vijethk

Post by vijethk »

Its not wroth it re.. why did u buy that.
Gebbo

PS3

Post by Gebbo »

antnzdotcom wrote:haha this is just stupid. Sell it and donate the proceeds to charity...
Yeah i guess that would be reasonable to do..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

This is not fun this is just a waste of money , no need for that at all
I got my Power Package
My website is here
My Forum is here
:D:D:D:D
ShakiShingi

Post by ShakiShingi »

Despite why you people are angry. I know the reason they do it. They find it funny, interesting. And sometimes you have bordum, what else to do than microwave an iPod? :D i infact thought it was funny. And the people were raising money from their website for it. So obviously, if they didn't earn enough, then they wouldn't of microwaved an iPod. But since people are evil (in your minds atleast), they got enough and microwaved it.
panakj

Post by panakj »

i think this was stolen stuff that they trying such crazy things on this
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Gotta Love it When People Break really expensive things. its all fun and game until
your playing your fav game and your friend falls drunk spilling a 2-6 of vodka all over it and boom. GAME OVER.
Gebbo

Ipod smash

Post by Gebbo »

Freedom Fighter wrote:
Gotta Love it When People Break really expensive things. its all fun and game until
your playing your fav game and your friend falls drunk spilling a 2-6 of vodka all over it and boom. GAME OVER.
Lmao yeah I agree, 1 drink spill and all hell breaks loose on your friend yet when its someone elses toy its all good lmao, Yeah I think i messed up that sentence, BED TIME FOR ME!