SHAdmin inactivity?

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
damen57

SHAdmin inactivity?

Post by damen57 »

Sorry if this comes off a little rudely. I requested a hosting upgrade several days ago, as far as I know it hasn't even been looked at yet?

I understand people DO have lives, I respect that. But what's going on? I need the extra space and probably the extra bandwidth. I've also submitted a How To that I wouldn't mind seeing how well it goes.

anybody know when SHAdmin comes on?

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Well SHAdmin is very busy, but he comes on very often. If you don't have a response in a couple days, send him a PM.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
damen57

Post by damen57 »

[quote="damen57"][/QUOTE]

I have been patient.I'll try PMing him, but I don't think it would be any different.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

damen57 wrote:^^^^
Theres the time and date that I posted the upgrade request.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

07-02-2008, 04:46 PM

Sorry for the triple post, but there isn't any sort of edit button.
delivi

Post by delivi »

The last time when SHAdmin was less active in the forum, I was very dissappointed but when he cam back the I was really surprised by the changes he made to the forum.

I think SHAdmin must keep himself an assistant or someone in level next to him who can manage the Hosting related stuff in is absense.

Like damen57 said I missed the Edit button a lot several times. Adding it will help in keeping the forum clean and more sensible posts.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

Sorry for my language. But this is seriously rediculous.

If I were a paying member, which I've considered numerous times and would have done so if this hadn't of happened, I would be EXTREMELY pissed off and would demand a refund.

It's been a full week without so much as a word from SHAdmin. When I signed up a few years back, SHAdmin responded to any thread that required his input within 24 hours. If not become more active, I believe someone else should have access to do upgrades etc.

Damen57, out.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Hmmm, I have to agree with you there damen57; I am glad I am not a paying customer.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

About a year ago I suggested him let me help out with the hosting upgrades on the free side, but Cpanel isn't one for multi-user input and it would require him putting full on faith of the whole company in my hands and I understood with him the point of not being able to do so.

Normally I would be saying anything to calm someone down but I have noticed a slightly longer period of time between him coming online and answering any PMs which we would have. While I do know a lot more than the average user I have no clue as to what I am permitted to say in the forums. While I do not know why he hasn't been on since the last time he has gotten on I am sure it is under good reasons. Please be patient and if in a few more days your upgrade has not been handled please send me a PM and I will do my best to figure things out.

Another note: Paying and Non-Paying customers get the same treatment, SHAdmin's main goal is to provide the free service because he was once in our situation. Please do not be offended as it is not biased on that.

Currently I am awaiting an answer in a PM myself for something I plan to do but the most I can do is try to contact him more directly, but like I said I do not know what is going on but please be patient.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
damen57

Post by damen57 »

It has been 16 days since my post.