Colonies the pandas...On the MOON!

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

salmjak wrote:Be realistic man, there is no such thing as an "EVA" robot >_> (and there will probably never be)
You know the robotic arm inside of a space shuttle's docking bay? That's an EVA robot >.< EVA is Extra Vehicular Activity, meaning doing things outside of the shuttle or vehicle that you're in. Dancing ontop of a car is EVA.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
salmjak

Post by salmjak »

Oh :O Thought you ment the crazy robots from Neon Genesis Evangeon (Was the only thing that came up when searching for EVA robot .__.), well it could work :O Would be better then human workers :P
ViSiT: http://salmjak.deviantart.com/

Credits to Surreal for sig.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

LOL! Now I see why you said I wasn't being realistic. But year, robots never tire, we only have to worry if they break. So it would save man-power, and more workers could be here on Earth programming the bots, than out in space risking their lives for pandas.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Gebbo

Pandas

Post by Gebbo »

salmjak wrote:10k litres isn't that much :rolleyes:

Shipping it will take a long time, yes .__.

"Unless you suddenly get rich in the next 40 years.", when people know it will be for hunted animals, money will be no problem xP

hahah yeah, doubt it would be approved though unless the earth runs outta space >_>
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Well, they are saying that too many people live on Earth, we could always move people up to the moon. Though we'd have to increase the moon's temperature.
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

humanoid AI arn't impossible.. in fact, non-humanoid AI has been used by military.. called quantum computers..

NASA says it is going to complete a construction of a lab there by 2025. I'd say by the next 10 years, colonies will be formed.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I've never heard of that, where did you hear it? I'd be interested to look in to it more.
salmjak

Post by salmjak »

Yeah, where did you get the information? Any specific article that can be read on the net?

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Article on what? Quantum computers or NASA sending lab.

Just search quantum computer in google..

for NASA sending lab.. it was all over the news a couple months back.
salmjak

Post by salmjak »

I was thinking about the lab :O
Guess I will just make a quick google on it ^^