Sick idea about how to stop the starving in this world .__.

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
salmjak

Sick idea about how to stop the starving in this world .__.

Post by salmjak »

I got this idea some months ago, We are going to stop the starving in this world by...REUSING POOP!
Think about it, it is a sick idea but, if they're not desperate enough to eat poop they are not really starving enough. A lot of poop from many animals still contain nutrients, so why not ship some of it over to the poor starving countries?
This could save many peoples lives (unless the poop is infected and they die because if eating it ._.'), it is a very sick and disturbing idea I know but it could work and if it did we don't have to worry about starving anymore :D

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Poop has WAY too many germs in it, The only way would be to process it to remove the nutrients and give them the nutrients. Otherwise they will ALL die.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

How old are you?

If you are young, the best way of stopping starvation is to study hard, then think of innovative ways or technologies to boost agricultural growth.

If you are old, pick up a rifle and shoot them. bleh.. Work hard, learn lots of $$ for them, not you.

Both will only work if you devote your entire life to them, meaning there will be no more 'you' in your life. No 'me time', 'my lunch' or 'my **** hormones are going crazy'.