RPG ARCADE

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Jason

Post by Jason »

SHAdmin wrote:Looking at such a high demand, i have an idea...

Maybe i can have one very informal forums template and one very professional looking template (the professional looking one will be the default) and then maybe have RPG games embedded only into the informal forums template!

Please comment on the idea...
Sorry, I missed this post last time I looked here. Anyway, yes, I agree to this -- good idea.

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Or maybe instead of a professional and a non-professional template...then you could just have an option to see the Arcade or not? And the option would be disabled by default.
Jason

Post by Jason »

Flipper3 wrote:Or maybe instead of a professional and a non-professional template...then you could just have an option to see the Arcade or not? And the option would be disabled by default.
But would cause more work for SHAdmin.
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Jason wrote:But would cause more work for SHAdmin.
i dont think so
he would only have to add one or two lines of code than instead of redoing the whole forum
Jason

Post by Jason »

thecobra wrote:i dont think so
he would only have to add one or two lines of code than instead of redoing the whole forum
He wouldn't have to redo the whole forum, he could just add a new skin and install the skin templates to only the secondary skin :)
thecobra

Post by thecobra »

Jason wrote:He wouldn't have to redo the whole forum, he could just add a new skin and install the skin templates to only the secondary skin :)
i guess so that may work as well