2Pac mp3s

pooplematic

2Pac mp3s

Post by pooplematic »

Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
liquid321

Post by liquid321 »

THANKYOU!!!

Im a big fan of 2pac

Thanks
darko

Post by darko »

thanks man you're a pretty cool guy, did anyone watch the latest 2pac video, it's call ghetto cospel, or somethin, it's pretty damn cool
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

yea i liked that video a lot. i think tupac was taken before he reached full potential and was held back by the people around him. he could have been much more than a rapper. he could have been a real leader to the people. but alas, my hope now rests with Immortal Technique
darko

Post by darko »

well, to be honest with you, i don't think he was murder, i think he's still alive, LoL, i'm kiding, but alot of people, believe that, and they have a lot of evidence, to back them up
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

i didnt realize there was any evidence to support that he was alive?
djatomicice04

Post by djatomicice04 »

classic rap, allows will be out there.
kaos_frack

Re: 2Pac mp3s

Post by kaos_frack »

man! thank you for this link but somehow now this link does not work.
2Pac
4Ever
mzikawy

Post by mzikawy »

thnx man for sharing them
The Life is a very Big surprise ... Try to believe it .