[D]Kids of this generation is very different from ours

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

i think all the children get interested through the internet and music

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Interested in what through music and the internet? Or do you mean interested in the internet and music.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Gebbo

generation

Post by Gebbo »

Tails5 wrote:I think that the internet helps with that, in the 70's and 80's, children didn't have the internet to help them study, and look things up. You had to go to a library and look through all the books of the topic and hope one of them has the information you want. Today, just go to Live Search or Google, and type in what you want.
hmm yeah i agree the internet helps a lot but in a lot of ways is also a disadvantage - Social wise..
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

sakhan

Post by sakhan »

I think it totally depend on a person himself how he utilizes a source
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

sakhan wrote:I think it totally depend on a person himself how he utilizes a source
Sorry I do not understand this post.
How he utilize a source for what?
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Utilizes a source of information perhaps?
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

thetarget wrote:hmm from my observation here in my place. Children are becoming more materialistic. Or simply, more arrogant. It is hard to describe, maybe ask someone in living Singapore.
Children aren´t becoming materialistic or arrogant, it´s just your view on them that makes them materialistic/arrogant. You probably compare your childhood with their childhood, and that comparisement cant actually be made as technology is more advanced and the world has become smaller compared to your time.
And i bet you in the time you were born if you would have asked any adult this question, the person would have probably giving you a smillar answer as you think about children. Every generation is different, and you might think of them as arrogant ... but it is just the behaviour of their time ( not every child behave the same, some are really arrogant :p)
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Well, i agree to some extent.

I indeed take them as an arrogant/materialistic lot, not all though. But it is because most of them are showing their arrogant/materialistic look to me.

I'm not the only one who look at them this way. Many of my cousins,aunts and uncles share the same view about our little nieces/nephews.