Funny kitten behaviour

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
Tails5

Funny kitten behaviour

Post by Tails5 »

My kitten has very strange habbits. When I leave her in a room, she'll hit her head against the door for a minute to get my attention. If I put her down in the lounge room and close the doors (even with me still there) she'll jump up to try to grab the door knob to get out (thank goodness she can't jump that high yet). And if I leave the house, even if only getting the mail, she'll cry and cry until I come back. Anyone have ideas why this happens?

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

She's playful and already is attached to you. I had a kitty who use to meow and stand by the door until I came back in the house even if it was 3 or 4 hours after leaving the house. She loved me that much. You gots you a good kitty, try not to get rid of her lol.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I'd never get rid of her :P She's the sweetest, cutest, nicest, most considerate cat I've ever seen, and besides, I'd never get rid of an animal, except if it was mauling everyone.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti