Download for Modules etc;

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

thetarget wrote:the how-to section is good, it will be better if it is well sorted
AWESOME! Yes I do agree that the How-To section should be sorted, also it would be cool if we could rate each other and depending on the rating would depend on the amount of points the member would get.

This way if people actually find it helpful and well written we could give our input, also separate it by section so that people can find the how-to that they need the most.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:AWESOME! Yes I do agree that the How-To section should be sorted, also it would be cool if we could rate each other and depending on the rating would depend on the amount of points the member would get.

This way if people actually find it helpful and well written we could give our input, also separate it by section so that people can find the how-to that they need the most.

I don't think that the rating idea is really good, but the How-To section to be sorted would be excellent! It's impossible to find anything in there. :\
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I think that it would be good sorted, and with the rating!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti