Heroes Season 2

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I know Sylar will continue to be a bad guy on the third chapter but he makes a really awesome character... one you would think would be a good guy.

I think they should of picked someone else out to be the badguy because Sylar is a likable guy, you want to root for him but in doing so would be defeating the main purpose of it all.

Now that he has the cheerleaders blood the only way to kill him would be to remove his heart but I don't see any of the Good Guys ever really killing anyone, and with the Company on it's knee's I think the Good Hero's will have to get more involved to stop the bad one's from conquering.

All in all it will probably end up like Superman, Spiderman, Hulk, and the rest of the comics where the bad guys never die and the good guys never prevail but an on going battle on going over many years... Just hope they don't have a really stupid Series Finale when they decided it's over.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I know what you mean. Sylar is so cool... but so damn evil! And it stinks that Sylar is almost invincible now (except if he became a good guy)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

He may just be which would irritate me. I think giving Sylar that blood is the worst idea they could of ever written into the script. There are ways to kill him but like I said before I don't see any of the good guys doing such a task.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

If they did they wouldnt be very good, would they? By the way, sorry I havent posted in so long, I haven't been able to get to this computer and my other one is broken, I can't find my Windows discs so I installed Deli Linux (Only build my comp can run) but cant get the X (XFree86 Window System) to load. So I cant properly configure my internet because the tool I have built into deli linux needs to be parked to a domain.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
TheCrymsonLegends

That would be considered way off topic, and some would say spam. If you want to send messages please do so through the PM and not on a topic not designed for it. Thanks
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Sorry, I thought it would be OK because the post without the explanation of not having posted for so long was long enough by itself not to be spam.