What day did Smokyhosts start?

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
CftxP

Post by CftxP »

So if SmokyHosts has been around since 12/17/04, then 12/17/07 would be the 3 year anniversary! That is a long time since I've heard that hosts don't last this long. You should probably alert inactive members of this!

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

lol yeah, SH festival for SH fans, non-SH fans are welcome too
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

It's now the 6th of December in Australia, just 11 days to go, it's getting so close!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Yes it is getting close, if anyone hasn't been around for any previous birthday events you are definitely in for a surprise. I've been around for all three of them and they only get better, of course I won't spoil it for anyone who hasn't been around just so they can be as surprised as the rest of us were when we got to experience them..

Also yeah normally free hosts do not last for three years you would normally have a host lasting 2 years with horrible support and then out of no where they vanish upsetting a great deal of members. The reason smokyhosts is able to survive is that many people who get the free hosting and see how great the support is and how quickly SHAdmin and his employees get to the things as quickly as they do. I'd have to say with Smokyhosts I have had a great deal less amount of downtime as many pay to host sites around, it really helps when the owner of the company actually cares for his customers and intermingles inside the community as one of the crowd. I wouldn't trade smokyhosts for any other host no matter how great the deal sounds.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yeah, most sites when you ask for support, you have to wait atleast a week, and they still don't solve it, SHAdmin has always answered my questions quickly, and the solutions he gives always work :)

6 days to go!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Yeah it is getting close and it is great to have many other members on this website where I can chat and get help from them. If it wasn't for the great members of smokyhosts I probably wouldn't of been great enough to become a moderator on here. I have to give thanks to all the active members who have helped me get better as a coder and give me the ability to post back to show SHAdmin the potential for moderator.

I would say according to past years his next stage should begin in the next coupld of days, it usually lasts a week but this year could be different so everyone keep up with the forums to check it out :D.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

My internet's been broken AGAIN but I'm back in time! It's the 16th here, so only one day to go :D
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

now is 2226 in Singapore.An hour and a half more to go
thetarget

Happy birthday to SH

Post by thetarget »

Well here it is, our beloved SmokyHosts's birthday. It is 17th of December now, from Singapore.

Hope SH will go on hosting for us to the years ahead.

Finally time for me to sleep. So long guys!
Niaoson

Post by Niaoson »

Now it's 18th of december from singapore!

Happy birthday to SH, though I didn't know it was today :D