I can't edit my posts

Moderator: Lixas

Tails5

I can't edit my posts

Post by Tails5 »

A while ago, about when I got the power package, the edit option on my posts dissapeared, and I assumed that SHAdmin had stopped people from editing their posts, but I have recently seen a non-hosted member edit his post, and that started me wondering, is this a glitch that is stopping me from editing?

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

It has to do with the Forum Ranks as he added new rank to show what people have what packages he probably simply forgot to give it permission to Edit posts of their own. Now that I am a Moderator again I have the ability to edit my posts and anyone's post within the forums, and sub-forums that I moderate. If you need any post under my jurisdiction edited in the meanwhile before SHAdmin fixes this small problem then just send me a PM and I will do so. I'll send SHAdmin a PM about this letting him know what is up.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thank you for the reminder.

I have disabled the feature of allowing even a non-hosted member from editing his/her post.

Now except for me and the moderators, nobody on the forums can edit their posts.