DNS Errors : Domains are broken!

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

barnes

DNS Errors : Domains are broken!

Post by barnes »

I'm having a seriously urgent issue. One of my clients domain is totally dead. Currently, its pointing at the directory of nothing, and I can not change it through cPanel, as it is not in my list of add on domains, yet, when I try to add it, it tells me it is already there. I need this figured out ASAP!!

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Will it allow you to delete it? If not, you might be able to point the domain AWAY from your nameservers and then back again, it might help.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
barnes

Post by barnes »

Tails5 wrote:Will it allow you to delete it? If not, you might be able to point the domain AWAY from your nameservers and then back again, it might help.
Nope, can not delete it. I'll try with the nameservers after I try some methods suggested on the cPanel forums.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Please contact support {@} smokyhosts.com with your support request and it will be fixed.
Annex

Post by Annex »

You have to get the smokyhost reseller account to delete the DNS zone for the domain otherwise it wont work when you try to add it.
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

barnes wrote:I'm having a seriously urgent issue. One of my clients domain is totally dead. Currently, its pointing at the directory of nothing, and I can not change it through cPanel, as it is not in my list of add on domains, yet, when I try to add it, it tells me it is already there. I need this figured out ASAP!!
Have your issue fixed yet? You need to login to your WHM to fix it and you need to be a reseller. :)