Toilets in Classrooms

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
Lochsley

Toilets in Classrooms

Post by Lochsley »

I am in my class room on a Laptop on with Wi-Fi and I am busting to go to the toilet, but I am tired as hell, and can't be bothered getting my 'Diary' signed. This is why it'd be so muc easier to have them in your classroom. This way you could monitor vandels, keep the toilets cleaner etc. etc.

Put an end to diaries! Get toilets in your classrooms.

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

..Then people could see you go to the toilet >_>
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
damen57

Post by damen57 »

Well obviously they would be in a room, my school has "pods" which are buildings which have 5-6 classrooms inside and there is like 2 sets of toilets inside them. so if you are in the pods u can just go into them. its pretty good.
barnes

Post by barnes »

damen57 wrote:Well obviously they would be in a room, my school has "pods" which are buildings which have 5-6 classrooms inside and there is like 2 sets of toilets inside them. so if you are in the pods u can just go into them. its pretty good.
My schools set up that way! Its funny, there is A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, J, and K Pod. Notice anything missing? Its wierd because when the school was built, iPods where not around, yet they still skipped iPod!

Well K pod is 4 years old...so its a close call.

In grade school we had bathrooms in the room from like 1st to 4th grade.
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

i think it would be a bad idea toilets should where they are it would be a bad
thing to have a toilet in a classroom
barnes

Post by barnes »

sakhan wrote:i think it would be a bad idea toilets should where they are it would be a bad
thing to have a toilet in a classroom
Why exactly?

I think it could help drasticly. Students take the hall pass and wonder the hall all period. Not to mention, as Lochsley stated, it would help track vandalism.

Being a student myself, I enjoy my time to leave the room and roam the halls, but when I pan out and look at it from an academic stand point its helpful.

Then the topic of price destroys all hopes. Considering that in my school there is a bathroom for every 10 rooms. (A big school) if each of those rooms had a bathroom a piece, it would just be an insane amount of money. Not to mention you'd probably have to hire a full time plumber to stay on top on the insane system of plumbing.
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

yea it the funny thing but somebody can see u in the toilet.