Windows Media Player 11 Final!

Any help regarding any computer based programming language (non serverside) can be requested and recieved here.
hesham

Windows Media Player 11 Final!

Post by hesham »

The brand-new version of Windows Media Player has been launched! After a long time in beta stage, now we have the Final Version!

Windows Media Player 11 offers great new ways to store and enjoy all of your digital media. It's easier than ever to access all of your music, video, pictures, and recorded TV on your computer. Play it, view it, organize it, and sync it to a portable device for enjoying on the go, or share with devices around your home - all from one place. Windows Media Player 11 is designed to work with all versions of Windows XP with Service Pack 2, including Windows XP Home Edition N and Windows XP Professional N.

Download
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... -4e45-8668

hesham

Post by hesham »

Has anyone here tried Windows Media Player 11 Beta? It sounds quite good and i'm in the process of downloading it at the moment but it's just a bit over 20 megabites so it might take a while.

Anyone got any feedback on it? Is it good? Better than the previous versions?

I've been using RealPlayer for a while but I'm thinking i'll just try out this version and if it's any good I may switch back... I'll see how it goes!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yea it's good, I've had it for over 5 months now, and I love it :P it's faster, and has a better interface than version 10, I think everyone should at least give it a try if they have Windows XP Service Pack 2 or Windows Vista
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
kainengland

Post by kainengland »

media player 11 is old
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

yeah...media 11 is brilliant...thanks...
barnes

Post by barnes »

Yeah, I've been using it, and no issues. My keyboard has a controller on it that only seems to work with WMP, so it has its advangtages.

Good stuff though. My only complaint is that the music catagory system is just too complex. It dosn't have to be that crazy. I bitched about it on me blog. :) If your intrested.
Vista

Post by Vista »

it's very good
thanx hesham
Gebbo

Media Player

Post by Gebbo »

I havent tried media player 11 yet but ill be sure to try it now.. i use real player more than media player lol
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

forex_199

Post by forex_199 »

yeah...media 11 is brilliant...thanks...
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

it replace the version 10.0.

if any body dont have 10.0 version they can't use the 10.0. so 11.0 v is not so nice.