Do you enter the net via your phone ?

Discuss anything about your own or your favorite mobile/cell phone.
4ran

Do you enter the net via your phone ?

Post by 4ran »

Hi guys,
How many of you use their phones to enter the internet ?! and why do you use it via the phones ?!!

For me, sometimes i might do so.. when there is no computers no lines around me ... and mostly to check college stuff ..nothing more..

iBye

Post by iBye »

Oh, I first didnt know what you talked about, and yes, I use my phone sometimes to check my phone bill.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

How do you use it for the internet and i dont mean using its web browser? I know you can do it, but i dont know how.
iBye

Post by iBye »

I use it to check my bills.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

iBye wrote:I use it to check my bills.
Ok but how without the inphone browser
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Without the browser - the phone cant access the internet. But you can plug it into your computer to use as a wireless modem.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
Tcoo

Post by Tcoo »

Tails5 wrote:Without the browser - the phone cant access the internet. But you can plug it into your computer to use as a wireless modem.
Thats what i meant how do i do it?
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Your phone should have come with a cable for it, if not, go to your local dealer and ask for the cable. You simply plug it into the jack on the phone, and then to the one on the computer on the other end. And Windows will recognize it as a modem.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Tcoo.. hmmm there are brows attached with the phones and now there are mini vision of brows that you can download to your phone and use..
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

If you want to use internet on your phone withouht the original phone´s browser, just download opera mini. One of the best out there ( actually the best) when it comes to mobile browsing.

I use my phone to go on the net alot of times when i´m outside, normally i will be just chatting on msn and maybe visit a few websites.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH