Adware Removal

Any discussion regarding hardware features as well as hardware troubleshooting can be carried out here.
Vista

Adware Removal

Post by Vista »

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good free online adware/spyware removal scanners that I can utilize from the net.

The reason I ask, is because something is wrong with my computer. I am getting a ton of pop ups and I dont know why when I have pop ups disabled.

Plus, now when I go type, it is like the keys on my keyboard are sticking, but there is nothing wrong with the key board.

So if anyone could offer some suggestions, it would be appreciated. I have tried to open my adware and spybot programs, but they just close by themselves once they come open.

noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

Best prob to format the computer, sounds like u got malware or something. Becareful of wat programs u install man.
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

it usually happens when your computer is infected by trojans forma t your system
as for as i think no one will work
anish

Post by anish »

Yeh i also mean the best way is to format the computer for the adware removal . i usually do that.
aalmighty

Post by aalmighty »

umm, you can use anti-malware solutions like lavasoft ad-aware and so forth, those clean up pretty well.

also, you can get hijackthis and get someone to look at your logs and tell you what's wrong.