Games Console(s)

Gazza

Games Console(s)

Post by Gazza »

Does anyone own a games console? Like PS2, GameCube or Xbox?

I have a PS2, the first one that came out, i'd prefer to have the silver one thouh, or the super-slim version.

GameCube is rubbish, when you compare all three the gamecube comes out the worst every time, and the best is the XBox, because of it's graphics and all round performance. You can also get a lot of good games for the XBox, but they all seem to be more expensive than the games for the GameCube or PS2.

For example, FIFA 2005, a fairly new game, is ?45 for the XBox but can be bought for only ?32 for the PS2.

:wink:

astroz0]DM[

Post by astroz0]DM[ »

Yea i also have a ps2. I prefer my ps2 cuz we have the GTA title. I know xbox also has it but we originated it lol.
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

The PS2 and Xbox are in my opinion equal, PS2 has the greatest amount of GOOD titles, whereas X-box has the almighty Halo. The best first person shooter ever, not Halo 2. it sucked donky junk.
linux-mail

Post by linux-mail »

A here PSX console FAN???
Resol

Post by Resol »

The best thing Microsoft ever did was build the Xbox
......games may not be as widely available as the PS2, but i think they make up for it with quality
StefYa

Post by StefYa »

PS2 here with the GTA titles ofcourse, Pro Evolution Soccer 3+4 and FIFA 2005, KillZone and a lot of others.

but PC remains the best in my opinion, just gotta love some online-gaming on the PC with just a keyboard and mouse.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

PS2 but I want to someday own all the systems...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massive Poster - Will catch up with Admin soon :)
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
TheCrymsonLegends

I believe the PC is much better than the system games. I mean with a good enough pc the graphics on any game look 10 times better on the pc than consols.. .. plus you can add to the pc games ( cars, people, weapons, much much more. ) That why I love my pc!

Speaking of games and pc When NFS 4 was big and before NFS U. I made paint schemes and designed the car models. I took someone elses vehicles and made them different colors, added parts like body kits, and police lights. I loved the game so much but when NFS U came out.. the need for me was pointless unless someone wanted an NFS U car on NFS4.. but why?
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
trial

Post by trial »

I don't have console, so i play on my pc!
TheCrymsonLegends

I know this is kinda off topic but Trial what games you got that could be played via IP Address? I want to play some games.. but don't have anyone to play.