Smoky Hosts Index

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
Tomf

Smoky Hosts Index

Post by Tomf »

I was thinking about how about SHadmin was to make a site ie. index.smokylounge.com with a listing of all smokyhosts websites.

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Your idea will be used soon...... :)
gamez93

Post by gamez93 »

You could make it so that you have to pay a couple of points to submit your link to the list of websites.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Yup, that will be made too :)
Flickorian

Great Idea

Post by Flickorian »

Yeah, i've thought about that a few times myself. I'm glad to hear that this will be implimented shortly. :)
Gizza

Post by Gizza »

Great Idea. I was thinking along the lines.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

I absolutely love this idea and cannot wait for it to be added! Can we have it IMMEDIATELY?!? :P
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Hmm i was thinking how is it gonna be arranged, like will it be in alalfabetical range, or something else????
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Rapboy wrote:Hmm i was thinking how is it gonna be arranged, like will it be in alalfabetical range, or something else????
Maybe it could be that you pay a certain amount of points to get on there and that is arranged alphabetically. But then you can pay extra points to be even higher. So something like this:
Advanced People:
Website Here - 50 Points Paid
Website Here - 49 Points Paid
Website Here - 34 Points Paid
Website Here - 27 Points Paid

Regular People:
Websites here
And this would work this way:
The Regular people would have to pay the normal charge to be put under that section. Let's just say 10 points would be the charge. The Regular People would be in alphabetical order.

Then if you paid extra, like more than 10 points then you would be put under Advanced People. The Advanced People would be ordered based on how many points you paid, so the person that paid the most points would be at the top. You would also be able to switch from Regular to Advanced at any time, you would just need to give that amount of points.

However, if you are under Advanced people and want to go even higher in the list then you could spend even more points to go higher. It should also be made that the person on top (#1), can spend even more points so that he can get a comfortable lead and stay on top. Also, there should be a minimum increment of 5 points.

This whole system would make continuous points being spent and at the same time everybody could see other websites and this could be a type of advertising.